Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fashion: How To Wear Black Boots


I hope you all enjoyed! I know if was kind of short but hopefully I covered enough and gave you ideas! As always, if you have any questions, definitely let me know! Boots: Cutesygirl.com Outfit 1: Jeans: True Religion Tunic: Cutesygirl.com Belt: Ross Outfit 2: Jeans: True Religion Blouse: Juicy Couture Outfit 3: Jeans: True Religion Coat: Isabella from www.Euchante.com Outfit 4 Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft Sweater: Banana Republic Scarf: From Philadelphia (no brand) Outfit 5: Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft Cami: Charlotte Russe Cardigan: Target Outfit 6: Dress: Jasmine from www.Euchante.com Shop! http Follow meee www.twitter.com Blog it www.EuchanteTV.blogspot.com Become a fan? http The boots and olive tunic were complimentary of Cutesygirl.com. The key necklace is compliments of my wonderful boyfriend. I am not being paid to make this video nor am I affiliated with any other company mentioned besides Euchante (I am the owner.)

Sorel Boots 1964 Pac Order Smith And Wesson Hammerless 38 Clearance Sale Buying Kidde Kn-copp-3




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links